October 18, 2008

HEY MRS. CARTER .... LIL WAYNE REPORTEDLY MARRIED R&B SINGER NIVEA



Lil Wayne may be off the market. While we have not been able to confirm it officially, a number of our sources claim that Lil Wayne and R&B singer Nivea wed in a secret ceremony.

And while the exact details of when and how it went down aren't yet released, R&B singer Nivea isn't shy about talking publicly about her new husband.

Citistyle Has learned that Nivea is releasing a new song entitled "Happy Birthday Wayne" here's a sample of some of the lyrics:
I love you now like I've never loved
And I vowed to you that I'm forever yours
You work so hard it drives me crazy
What a man, you're the greatest
You deserve this day - from your wife."

Lil Wayne's birthday was on September 27th. Earlier this year, Nivea finalized her divorce from R&B singer Terius "The Dream" Nash.

Nivea posted the song to her Myspace page, check it out!!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment